Terms and Conditions.
Last updated: 19/11/2019
- 1.1. All persons participating in a Mysteriapp game and engaging in use of the Mysteriapp website or the Mysteriapp app are admitted subject to the following terms.
- 1.2. Any persons not complying with these terms may have their game cancelled, without refund.
- 1.3. Tickets are priced per group. There are no single or adult/child tickets available.
- 1.4. Anyone purchasing a game through the Mysteriapp website or through a partner retailer must be over the age of 18. Those aged 10 and over may participate in games operated by Mysteriapp. Those aged 10 to 17 must be participating with an adult over the age of 18. Under 10s can play the with an adult over the age of 18, however, the games are not designed for this age group.
- 1.5. Mysteriapp may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation change the operating hours of games due technical reasons, or any other reason, at short notice.
- 1.6. Although no physical strength is needed throughout the games, it is the guest’s responsibility to ensure they are fit to play and have suitable mobility.
- 1.7. Mysteriapp reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of participation at any time without reason or prior notice.
2.0 Conditions of Online Sales
- 2.1. Ticket purchaser is agreeing to inform all in their party about the following terms and rules.
- 2.2. It is not the responsibility of Mysteriapp to inform the rest of your party about the following terms and rules.
3.0 Summary of Conditions of Sale
- 3.1. Tickets are NON TRANSFERABLE for any reason once booked.
- 3.2. Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE for any reason.
- 3.3. You have warned all the members of the group you are booking for that the activities contain an inherent risk and they take part in all activities at their own risk.
- 3.4. Mysteriapp accept no responsibility for any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending a Mysteriapp event.
- 3.5. Your ticket remains property of Mysteriapp and can be revoked with or without refund at any point, for any reason. It cannot be resold.
- 3.6. You agree not to participate should you not be fit to.
- 3.7. Once a purchase is made it cannot be cancelled.
- 3.8. Terms and Conditions are applicable for all tickets for Mysteriapp, including those purchased in person or over the telephone.
4.0 Full Terms & Conditions of Sale
- 4.1. Please read these carefully, making a purchase from this site indicates that you accept these terms.
- 4.2. Pre-bookings are accepted through the website, then payment is made.
- 4.3. All payments must be made in full before the event. Failure to pay will mean that your game will be cancelled.
- 4.4. Payments are to be made using Stripe (our payment processor). No account is required.
5.0. Ticket Terms and Conditions
- 5.1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
- 5.2. Mistakes cannot be rectified.
- 5.3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation.
- 5.4. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Cancellation of events will be stated clearly on our websites. Where possible, an attempt to contact the ticket holder/guest will be made.
- 5.5. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- 5.6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Mysteriapp reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- 5.7. Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- 5.8. If a ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Mysteriapp or one of their authorised sub-agents, it may be voided and the holder’s game will be cancelled without a refund.
- 5.9. Mysteriapp accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- 5.10. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- 5.11. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety notices and regulations whilst attending the event.
- 5.12. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour will result in the cancellation of the ticket holder’s game.
- 5.13. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.
- 5.14. Mysteriapp reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. As physical mobility is required, you should not participate if you are pregnant, prone to seizures, heart of respiratory problems.
- 5.15. Ticket purchaser agrees (on behalf their entire party) and understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending a Mysteriapp event. Ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in a Mysteriapp event. In consideration and acceptance of entrance, the Mysteriapp ticket holder agrees to release to the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, and employees from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly, from attending a Mysteriapp event.
- 5.16. All participants accept liability for themselves whilst taking part in this activity.
- 5.17. All participants must take extreme care when participating in the event, and must adhere to local laws, ensure no trespassing occurs when travelling between locations, and ensuring the safety of all team members at all times. Full liability stays with the participant at all times.
6.0 Gift Certificate Additional Terms
- 6.1. Gift certificates may be delivered by e-mail.
- 6.2. Gift certificates are valid for 6 months unless advertised differently at the point of sale.
- 6.3. Gift certificates will specify validity.
- 6.4. Locations advertised can change without notice, and no refund can be given.
- 6.5. No refunds are given for Gift Certificates and they hold no cash value.
- 6.6. They cannot be transferred.
- 6.7. Certificates must be booked directly through mysteriapp.co.uk.
- 6.8. Vouchers are sent out within 20 minutes of purchase automatically.
- 6.9. Maximum 6 people per session, or less where advertised.
- 6.10. Gift vouchers must be presented at the time of booking before the game can commence.
- 6.11. Gift vouchers must be used by the valid to date (not booked by).
7.0 Daily Deal Site (or external site) Voucher Additional
- 7.1. Daily Deal Sites are sites such as Groupon, Wowcher, Living Social etc (list is not exhaustive)
- 7.2. Daily Deal Sites vouchers must be presented on the day before the game can commence.
- 7.3. Daily Deal Sites vouchers must be used by the valid to date (not booked by).
- 7.4. Other terms and conditions may apply to reduced offers.